Thiele Technologies offers a complete rebuild service for most equipment models.
We will recondition your equipment to its original condition, and update it with our newest technologies.
We are happy to customize this service based on your needs and budget. Most equipment can be completely reconditioned for much less than the cost of new equipment.
- Complete teardown and rebuild
- Inspect and replace worn mechanical parts
- New chains, sprockets, shafts
- Replace, repair or update pneumatic components
- Update safety guarding and safety circuits to current OSHA standards
- Refurbish, update or restore sensors and wiring
- Update obsolete PLCs and HMIs
- Modernize with servo technology
- Retro-fits for new product sizes
- Warranties available
We can minimize your downtime by performing an audit on your machine while it’s still running production at your facility.
We’ll engineer updates, and acquire parts before we begin the rebuild process.
Thiele Case Packers and Cartoners
Contact: Tim McArdle
Phone: (612) 782-1248
Contact: Kurt LaPoint
Phone: (612) 201-0928
Salwasser Case Packers
Contact: Steve Thacker
Phone: (559) 305-6405
Tisma & McDowell Products
Contact: Tim Gonzales
Phone: (559) 638-8484
Hudson-Sharp Bag Converting
Contact: Ken Bergman
Phone: (920) 544-2817
Tray & Bliss
Contact: Casey Johnson
Phone: (559) 318-4602